The Law Offices of John J. Ghidini

Request a Free Consultation: (203) 439-7773

Child Neglect & DCF Service Agreements

Posted on by John J. Ghidini

During the investigation of a child neglect case, DCF will at times request that parents enter into a "service agreement" in lieu of taking some other formal court action.

If you are a parent, do not enter into a service agreement until you have consulted with an attorney who can advise you of the potential problems with this course of action.